Qualify below for a FREE 1-Hour Consultation
Who am I?
A certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition who been studying nutrition for over 6 years.
I lost 50 pounds by learning how to making simple lifestyle changes and have kept the weight off for years.
My specialty is training people what to eat and why in order to lose weight and protect themselves long term from the diseases that plague most Americans who don’t take care of their health properly.
The purpose of this initial consultation:
- To determine if working together would be a waste of time or your money.
- To determine what you want to improve health wise and discovering how to get there.
How it works:
- Qualify using the form below.
- Can take place in person, on phone, or via Skype.
- 60-90 minutes, or shorter if one of us determines that this isn’t a fit.
- At the end, we’ll discuss hourly and monthly price options, and there is zero pressure to sign up if you aren’t absolutely convinced I can help you get rid of your problem.
My coaching philosophy:
Everyone progresses differently. Some may need only hours of our time, others choose to work with me indefinitely.
Regardless of where you currently are or how ling you sign up for, my job is to get you self-sufficient and able to thrive on your own.
I pride myself on running an honest coaching practice. My clients experience no up charges or ‘i’ll give you more information when you pay more’ tricks. I don’t hold anything back.
I believe the old saying is true:
If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach him how to fish, you’ll feed him for a lifetime.
I will teach you how to fish.
The sooner you don’t need me anymore, the better! I often say, my job is to get you to fire me as quickly as possible.
There is no risk working with me. Why?
- I have the capability and experience to do what I say. Trust a proven system, and improving your health will eventually be EASY.
- You have nothing to lose. If you are unsatisfied with my services and want a refund, no problem.
Speaking and Events:
If you would like me to speak at an event or help your organization improve their collective help, I am still open to all opportunities
- Answer all questions.
- Include times you are available to chat and your preferred method of communication.
- Include anything else I should know.
- What is your weight or medical ailment currently holding you back from?
- What is your combined household income?
- If I could wave a magic wand and make all of your health concerns go away, how much would you be willing and able to spend for a health coach right now?
- Who else will be involved in your decision to work with me?
- What is your biggest challenge or obstacle if we start working together?